Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Ellis Don Ellis is offline

Default Selecting sentence/paragraph with keyboard

Hi Lene,

Thanks very much... I would have missed it without your note. Thanks very
much. I'm off to bed in Hong Kong right now but I'll certainly check it out
tomorrow.

(I just found it and scanned it quickly... thank you very much for your
time, trouble and advice. I will report to class in the morning.)

Cheers,

Don

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

Don,

Somewhere in the middle of this long thread you will find a post from me (a
few hours old) where I tried to explain how you can install the
select-sentence macro. Hope that will help you...

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg