Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Default Word 2007 - Styles - Create icon style

Aah... I re-read your first post, and the picture bullet is just what I
remember from the Beta (and what I thought had not been possible in
Word2003).

Sorry for the confusion... Maybe picture bullets in a style weren't possible
in Word2000, which I used until pretty recently.

Regards,
Klaus

"Jay Freedman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 05:00:27 +0100, "Klaus Linke"
wrote:

"Jay Freedman" wrote:
A style can't include an icon _as a picture_

Strange, IIRC this was possible in the 2007 Beta... and I thought it was a
nice improvement.

But the Beta version stopped working, so I can't check. Maybe I was
dreaming...

Regards,
Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Maybe you're right, but I don't see anywhere in the style definition
pathway that it could be specified, other than in the bullet list
area. That was possible in Word 2003 and maybe earlier.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman