Gareth

Default mail merge with excel charts

Hi,

I am having a problem trying to mail merge excel charts into a word
document. I have created a number of charts in excel, along with a table of
the chart names. I have created a mail merge doucument with the line

{ LINK Excel.sheet.8 "c:\\data1.xls" "Sheet1![data1.xls]Sheet1 {MERGEFIELD
"aa" }" \a \p }

If I press shift F9 in the pre-merge document, a chart is displayed. When I
merge the document and select all and shift F9 the same chart is displayed on
each page, even though the line above shows the individual chart numbers e.g.
chart1, chart2 etc.

When I save the file and then relaod it I get "error! Not a valid link" when
I select all and shift F9. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Thanks