Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
seb seb is offline

Default Opening a word doc w/o showing markups

I have a document that is constantly changed because its used as a base
document. Now every time its opened it shows the mark ups people have done,
I have done some research and have done whats suggested such as; going into
the security section and unticking (and ticking) to show mark-ups when
opening box, I have also seen something mentioned to accept changes, that box
isnt available to press as well as the track changes (which isnt on). I
want to just open the document normally without all the changes, without
having to tick show Final.

Let me know if you have any suggestions

Thanks 