Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tcoop tcoop is offline

Default How can I see only my custom paragraph styles in a custom style se

I have recently had my PC re-formatted and have lost all my custom paragraph
styles. I work with 8 different departments, all of whom have their own
different style sets for formatting. I have started recreating the styles
from scratch but now when I start up a new document and load my custom style
set I see all styles that are loaded in the program. How can I limit this
list so as to see only the departmental styles that I want?