Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default undo "skip text during a spelling and grammar check"?

If you didn't add the items to a custom dictionary you might just need to
use ToolsOptionsSpelling & Grammar, click Recheck Document, then click
'Yes'.

If I've misunderstood please post back.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"ncstockmeyer" wrote in message
I mistakenly blocked some text and set the "skip text during a spelling and
grammar check". How do I undo this? I am unaware of which text I
blocked. If I go to Tools, Language, Set Language and take the check out
of
the "do not check.." box and then save, it still will not correct the
spelling areas that were in the "blocked area". There are misspelled
words,
but it skips them and say spellcheck is complete.