Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matthew C. Matthew C. is offline

Default Word and Outlook printing only in landscape model

Hello all,

I have noticed on my PC that microsoft word and outlook only print in
landscape mode. I have verified in control panel under printers that the
printer is indeed setup for portrait mode. When I send a printout from word
or outlook, regardless of how I set the orientation I cannot seem to get word
to print in portrait mode. I thought at first it was my printer driver, but
I deleted and readded the driver. It is happening to all my printers
(networked as well).

Any suggestions as to where I might start?

Thanks,

Matthew