Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default If I press spacebar the text get deleated

Any user who is sophisticated enough to have done that probably would not be
asking this question, though.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
ups.com...
No. Actually pressing the INSERT key works only if the user has not
elected to "Use INS Key for Paste" in the options setting.

The message decoded is: Using the mouse, toggle the OVR indicator on
the status bar.

Iceman wrote:
In this group spacebar wrote in message

If i pree spacebar key in between the word the text get
deleated.There no as such settings to avoid this what is thwe
solution for this.

Thanks

Unless you've decoded Greg's reply yourself, I think he may have meant

that
you should press the 'Insert' key.