Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LVTravel LVTravel is offline

Default how do I install MS Office on my second computer?

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
The second paragraph has a missing word. It should read:

If it is a retail version, then you can install it on a desktop and a
portable providing it is ONLY USED on one or the other at any given time.

Does it not say as well that the portable must be owned by the owner of
the primary device?

Actually the '07 EULA for retail says "Portable Device. You may install
another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the
licensed device."

The '03 EULA for retail says "install an additional copy of the Software on
a second, portable device for the exclusive use of the primary user of the
first copy of the Software."