Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jhudgina@sfu.ca is offline

Default HELP! Un-editable Carriage Returns in Footnotes

On Friday, November 30, 2012 at 11:53:35 AM UTC-8, Maura wrote:
I have carriage returns in all my footnotes, after the footnote
separator bar (2 carriage returns) and before the footnotes. All
footnotes are like this as if the formatting is corrupted. I can delete
them all and put them all back in with the same format. I can change
everything except I cannot select or backup over, or anyway delete those
pesky horrific carriage returns. Help! I have to deliver this document
in 2 hours!

--
Maura

I wish this would work. I've been fighting with it for days. As soon as I touch Footnote Separator the footnotes disappear. I have a MacBook Pro, Yosemite, 10.10.