Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word 2007 book fold printing images in wrong place

Unfortunately, quite a few people have reported this problem. So far I
haven't seen a good solution.

wrote in message
Hello,

I'm having a problem with Word's book fold option and wondering if
anybody has had the same (and possibly has a solution!).

Example, four page booklet. When printing, the first sheet has page 1
on the right, and page 4 on the left, as it should. But any graphics
I place on page 1 incorrectly print over the material on page 4. They
don't print on page 1 where they should.

I've tried printing to PDF, using different printers, etc., but it
still happens. I actually remember this problem in Word 2003 as well,
but I can't test it at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Walt Rice