Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default multiple watermarks

Here's an approach I just tried... and it worked in Word 2010 beta--I
presume it would work in Word 2007 as well.

1. Insert section breaks corresponding to where you'll need different
watermarks, and turn off Link to Previous in each subsequent document
section's header.

2. Display the clipboard so it can contain multiple items (unless you just
want two watermarks).

3. Use the watermark feature to create a watermark, and copy it to the
clipboard.

4. Repeat step 3 until you have the desired watermarks stored in different
clipboard items.

5. On each page, replace the watermark that's showing with the one that you
want to use.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word Bible

"freelancer" wrote in message
I wish to have multiple watermarks in one document but Word seems to only
allow one regardless of how many sections there are. Could anybody
suggest a
way in which I could have different watermarks in different sections? All
Kind Regards