Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default error #1429 in mailmerfeword8

I think this error is raised when the template that the document is attached
to cannot be found.

Perhaps you have upgraded the documents to Word 2003 but not the templates,
or something like that.

Peter Jamieson

"neia" wrote in message
I havenīt created a code in Word.
I only use the code I post bellow in VFP.
This problem appears since I began using XP with office 2003.
Initialy, when I created this program, I didnīt have problems.

"Peter Jamieson" escreveu:

Can you post the code that you use to control Word?

Peter Jamieson

"neia" wrote in message
I created an application using Visual Fox Pro 6.0 that has an option to
mailmerge
data for word 2003. When pressuring button that executes this mailmerge
receive the following message: "Error #1429 in mailmergeword8 (63) ole
Idispatch exception code 0 from Microsoft word".
What does it mean? What can I do to eliminate this problem?
Bellow, I show part of the programīs code in order to give more
information:

WITH THISFORM.mailmerge1
.cAppTitle = "Sistema X"
.nWordProc = 1
.nNewDoc = 2
.cdocname = docx
.nTemplate = 1
.cAlias = ALIAS()
.cDBCTable = DBF()
.cDBCName = DBC()
ACOPY(aflds, .aAutoFields)
.MakeOutput()
ENDWITH

DO Executa_ApiShell32.prg WITH "Open", docx