Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Freddy Freddy is offline

Default Word window?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Yes, the option is in the Word Options dialog, on the Advanced tab,
under the Display heading: "Show all windows in the Taskbar".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:27:22 -0800, "Freddy"
wrote:

XP Pro with all updates. Office Pro 2007.

I used to use Office XP. It allowed me to open another file in the same
window, or I could choose to open the new file in a new window.

Is there these options in Word 2007? If yes, where is the command to set
these actions?

Thanks in advance.