Graham Mayor

Try merging to a new document and print that.

Paul Cheski wrote:
I am working with a one page document but I am merging it with a date
base of 900 recipiants. I am having a problem with printing out the
merged document. The printer seems to stop in between each page and
slows down the printing proccess considerably compared to normal
printing. I have tried to reduce the number of recipiants but that
has not worked. I have also tried to print without editing
eachrecipients letter and I get the same results. Is there something
I am missing.

Paul