Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bettina Bettina is offline

Default Adding Numbers of Multiple Cells in a Table

I have inserted bookmarks in the cells in my table (one column).
x = a1
x = a2
x = a3
x = a4
x =a 5

x Subtotal cell ? I have tried using a formula: -- insert field, formula.
What is the calculation for adding the cells above. The help menu only shows
a calculation to add 2 cells instead of a column of cells.

I then have two more cells below the subtotal cell:

x Total cell. What is the field formula for adding the subtotal and the two
cells below?

I am using bookmarks because I have a subtotal and 2 cells below to equal a
total.

PS - Why doesn't Word have any templates with the formula's. It seems that
formula's are primarily done in excel.

Thank you very much!
Bettina