Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ray Montgomery Ray Montgomery is offline

Default Microsoft Word - little blue angles

After years of using MS Word, a strange thing has happened. In print layout, little blue 90-degree angles are showing in all 4 corners in page layout view marking the header/footer boundaries. This happens in all my files, even in old ones where they didn't used to appear. They don't print, but they are annoying while working. How can I make them not appear? I have tried everything. Using Word 2003 on XP. I'm pretty good in Word, but this has me stumped. I don't even know what to call these things.

Thanks,
-Ray

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...tom-pagin.aspx