Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default two colors, changes by same author

Could you have changed your Username in between? Or are you using a
different computer?

If no one else is going to be editing the document (so that you don't need
to have different colors), you could go into the Track Changes Settings
and change the colors from "By Author" to a color you choose from the menu.

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:51:43 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I edited a doc, saw changes in red. Now I reopen and the new changes are in blue. How can I get all of my changes to be in same color?