Daiya Mitchell

There's no staff here. Just people who use the software helping other
users.

This page explains how headers and footers work, and will give you the
knowledge to answer your question. You will probably need a section break
between pages 3 and 4, and between 5 and 6, and to unlink the sections.
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/HeaderFooter.htm

On 1/13/05 8:29 AM, "Word Question" wrote:

Dear staff,

I have a word document numbered page 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and what i want is to
make a Header only in pages 4 and 5 and a different header title in pages 6,7
- please how can i do this? The header and Footer section in help don't
explain my requirements, so would you kindly send me steps or even a word
file like my example ? Thanks for help and looking forward to hearing from
you.

Ashraf

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word