Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Default Why bullet formate changes in same document on 2 PCs

Are you both using copies of an identical template? In other woirds, are the
settings in your boss' template the same as yours?

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"Ursula A." wrote:

Hi,

I am mystified by the fact that the bullet formate in a document changes
when the same document is edited by my boss.

On my PC I write a document, which may looke like this:

1. ......
2. ......

When my boss edits for example bullet no. 2 in the same document, the
bullet formate is changed and it starts to look like this:

1. .....

How can we resolve this loop and ensure that our document formate in word
does not change when another user edits it.

Thanks.

--
Many thanks, and have a good day
Ursula A.