Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default How do I make "page down key" to give next full screen?

When using Office 2003, all you need to do is hold down the Control key.
Ctrl-Page Up or Ctrl-Page Down will take you up or down a page at a time. I
don't know if it works in Office 2007 or not.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"FukuYama Sng" wrote:

This has been previously posted but no satisfactory answer. How do I make the
"Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time? I know this can be done. The little round
dot on the scroll bar is good only for the scroll bar.