Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default 4 pages on 1 8.5 x 11 page. Used in six hold binder.

Print four pages to the sheet - available under the FilePrint dialog

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Poco for booklets" Poco for wrote in
message ...
I belong to an organization that has a 6 hole notebook for all members.
The
pages are 1/4 of an 8.5 X 11 piece of paper and only print on one side of
the
paper.
I would like to be able to have each page automatically number so I can
have
Word generate the Table of Contents. It would also be easier to maintain
year after year with different Secretaries. In WordPerfect, I used to
divide
the page and it was very easy. However, I can't figure it out in Word.
If
Word can't do it, please tell me if anyone knows of another Microsoft
product
that would do this.
Thanks ahead of time.