Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Duplex Printing Landscape

I can't tell whether you're describing what you want or what you get. You
also haven't described whether you're binding this on the short or long
edge, which makes a difference. And in fact I told you wrong the first time:
if you're binding on the short edge, then that's the one you want to flip
on. You'll then have the tops of both sides back to back. The same type of
flip is required for a single-page landscape document such as a brochure.

If you're binding on the long edge (whether the document is to be looked at
in portrait or landscape orientation), you want to flip on the long edge.
The conventional arrangement of such documents is to have the top to the
left (portrait) or (obviously) top in landscape view (like a calendar) so
that readers need rotate the document only one direction to read broadside
tables or other landscape pages.

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:52:46 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

This is what you want, isn't it? To have the top of all pages on the left?

As I said, I want to print a landscape document on both sides, so flipping
along the long axis shows the second side the right way up.

Another way of looking at it: if you hold the document up to the light in
landscape format, the reverse side is upside down. Any clearer?