Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how can I keep my header from greying out

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:02:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:13:01 PM UTC-4, Tracey wrote:

I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

I need help with this too... I did it once and it wasn't grey, it was black. Hmmm. I don't need to print this paper out, I just need to email it.

Whichever part you're working on, the body of the text or the heading, is
black, the other is gray. It would be better to print a pdf and mail that
to you recipient; if you're sending the Word file so that they can work on
it, they will be familiar with the gray/black distinction.