Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ciccio ciccio is offline

Default Maintain excel formats in a word mailmerge

thanks

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at :

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ciccio" wrote in message
Hello all,

I am trying to finish a mailmerge from an excel database, but for some
reason the formats are not staying with the information when it comes
through
the mailmerge. I was told it had to do with the DDE in the advanced
options
of excel, but it didn't seem to work. Could anyone enlighten me?