Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jpSQLDude jpSQLDude is offline

Default HIDDEN FEATURE?? Paragraph - not Justified, Distributed!

Just do a search on Google for -- Word 2007 Distributed paragraph alignment
-- or something similar.

If you do a normal Justified paragraph, the last line will normally NOT be
justified.

But if you hit CTRL-SHIFT-J, then the last line WILL be justified.

If I go to my Word 2007 Paragraph options - Indents and Spacing - General
- Alignment, there is NOT an option for Distributed.

But if I have already chosen Distributed via the keyboard shortcut, then the
Alignmnent option shows as blank.

This appears to be a hidden feature of Word 2007! I cannot find anything
about it in any Microsoft help, either within Word on online.

Any ideas why this would be??