Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Novice in the Office[_2_] The Novice in the Office[_2_] is offline

Default How can I autopopulate text throughout a document??

Thanks this has been helpful but generated another question. I used the "On
Line Form" solution and it is pretty much what I need and it's simple.
However, when it populates the REF fields it changes their font and font size
to match the form field. How do I specify different formatting while still
autopopulating the REF fields? In other words I want the form field to be
Arial 28pt font but the REF field to be Times New Roman 12 pt.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"The Novice in the Office" The Novice in the
wrote in message
I am a novice. Step-by-step, how do I create fields and bookmarks and
macros
that allow me to type text into one spot and have it autopopulate in other
predesignated spots throughout my Word 2003 document? Every post I have
found assumes I know everything but macros. I do not. I need an
explanation
from the beginning. Do I start with a blank doc or should I have my doc
finished to add these things to it?