Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default I need a Save (or SaveAs) macro

In article ,
says...
Can anyone help (ASAP)!! I created a Word template that is going to be used
by many different people (some of which are not very familiar with Word). The
template will be stored on the internet and when downloaded and saved does
not save the file as a doc. What i need is a macro that on the first time the
document is saved, it saves the file to that person's MyDocuments folder?

Desperate in need of help.

Documents are by default saved to My Documents. The location of the
template has nothing to do with it.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers