Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default harvard reference style in Word 2007?

There's no such thing as a specific "Harvard style." It's a British-
only cover term for any sort of author-date reference system, and
every British publisher and institution has its own special variety.

On Jun 3, 2:40*am, Skippi222
wrote:
Hi everyone *- first ever post. *I read through before I posted, so if I
missed the answer, my apologies.

Is there any reason why MS doesn't provide Harvard as an option in the
Referencing Style menu? *Is it a copyright issue?

I have been able to use APA until this year - new college & different rules.
Does anyone know if MS has a template / option to download the Harvard
Referencing Style as an add-on?

Thanks everyone