Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default How do I write a form letter to identify my new company?

Here's a tutorial for mail merge that should help:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...349201033.aspx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Angela" wrote in message
Hello All. I need some help here. I have to do a project for my
Cummunications class. The project is starting a new business. For the
first
part I have to create an organizational chart and form letter to identify
the
company. I am having trouble with the form letter part. I just don't know
where to begin. I have never done this before. If anyone can help with
this I
would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am using Microsoft Word 2003