KePaHa

Before distributing, go to Tools, Options, Spelling tab and turn on "Hide
spelling errors in this doc."

"Tom" wrote:

When I create a document I want spell check it but when I distribute it to
other users who view it in Word, I don't want then to see the wavy lines on
misspelled words or grammar. Names and special formatting are showing
underlined with wavy lines. If I put the names in the dictionary its only
added in my local dictionary. If I put an extra!! it shows a grammar error.
I'd like the users to just see the document without the wavy lines. File must
be distributed in .doc format.