Graham Mayor

^& as a replace string puts back the found text - however on re-reading your
question this may not be what you required.

Bettergains wrote:
Hi Graham:

I'm not sure I understand your answer. I prepended this to the "find
what" text and got an error. So then I prepended this to the "Replace
with" text and it appended the text to the exisitng text. But sounds
like there is something similar but close to this?

Germaine

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Replace with ^& (found text)

Bettergains wrote:
hello:

I'm using the Find/ Replace and am *NOT* checking the "match case"
option. However, the replaced text is in all uppercase. How can this
be turned off? I want the replaced text to appear as entered.

Thanks, Germaine