Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Changing default font and size in either Word, Wordpad orboth

As far as I know, there is no way to change the defaults in WordPad.
However, since WordPad is a Windows accessory, you really should be asking
in a Windows newsgroup.

To change the defaults in Microsoft Word, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mlynn" wrote in message
I used to be able to change the default settings for notepad. I can't seem
find where to do this in Word or Wordpad and I'm really annoyed always
having
to shift out of Arial #10 every single time I open a new doc -

Any help would be very appreciated!
--
Some people are like slinkies - not much good for anything, but they do
bring a sile to one''s face when pushed down a flight of stairs