Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default is there any way to change the menu layout back to the word 20

Hi Herb,

Curious that the Windows marketplace listing doesn't list the author or link to the author's website.
http://addintools.com/english/menuoffice/

Version 1.55 (06Mar07) appears to have fixed a problem with v1.51 (prior version). In the prior version 16 errors occured each time
you started Word with this add in g). While I haven't tried every menu choice, it installs easily (although the installer and the
listing in Add/Remove programs still calls it 1.51 rather than 1.55) and using the ribbon minimized (ctrl+F1) the 'menu' tab it adds
on the minimized ribbon gives you a sort of combination of classic menu dropdown titles and the old standard and formatting toolbars
in a ribbon wrapper.

There are a couple of expected items missing (such as Tools=Options) but the author requests that folks let them know about items
that are missing. Hopefully they'll stop overlooking details such as the version you're installing, as it can tend to give you a
bit of a sense of 'what else was overlooked', but it's interesting to play with.
================
"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message ...
Although... maybe there's something for it already. I just discovered this,
but I don't know anything about it:

http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/de...itemid=3375664

"Classic Menu for Office 2007"

--