Daiya Mitchell

Word XP doesn't do ANY page design. That's your job. (Or hire someone to do
it.) It's like asking if Volvos drive to nice destinations.

Nice analogy, Jezebel.

What? I'm just looking for some nice background images or something
to stick on my cover page, by your logic there are no clipart images,
no page rosey borders, no... you get my point.

And when you are using those, *you* are doing page design. Word is not.

Are you asking where to find those features that Word makes available to you
to design your pages, or are you asking where to find some of the
pre-designed pages that MS and others have created to offer for use in Word?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/