Jezebel

Greg, I'mnot going to enter into this debate with you, here or in direct
email. I think it's clear, if only from your responses in this immediate
thread, that your mind is made up on this issue. And I suspect that you
think the same of me. So I doubt any correspondence between us would lead to
anything but acrimony and ill-will. I'd rather stick to Word issues, on
which we obviously DO have common ground.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
Please spare me and the rest of the good people reading this group.
Jezebel knows my e-mail address and so do you. If you want to post this
kind of palaver then send it directly to me or stick to the political
newsgroups.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

neil wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:52:46 -0400, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:

Neil,

If Jezebel or anyone else is going to sign off with a political
statement here then they should be willing to answer questions about
it here don't you think?

Everyone knows Bush & Co. commited warcrimes, it's fact. Where do you
want to start, the war on Iraq (against United Nations approval), or
the illegal holding of prisoners for years in Guantanamo Bay (without
trail) or maybe the mockery those soldiers made of said prisoners. I
could go on, but this isn't the place for it.

Funny thing is tho, I don't blame Bush, apart from being guilty of
stupidity, he's being played like a muppet by Rumsfeld, Cheeney and
others.