Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Martin Knight Martin Knight is offline

Default Formatting

I bought a 107 page lease agreement form which I wish to adjust to our golf
business. When I delete a section, the remaining text will not move up from
below. I have a half page blank and cannot fill it with the text from the
'delete' to pull up the text below, the cursor winds up at the beginning of
the text on the next page.

I not an expert with Word but tried everything I know like removing page
breaks, make continuous etc but no luck. Any ideas?