Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default When using Word 2007, I can't seem to access Outlook 2000

You must use Outlook 2007 if you want Word 2007 to use the Outlook Contacts
list as an address book.

"David" wrote in message
I am using Word 2007 and Outlook 2000. When i try print envelopes and ask
for my address book, Word 2007 does not access the Address book from
Outlook
2000. The error message I receive tells me to make Outlook my default mail
client.

This did not happen when I was using Word 2000 and Outlook 2000. I do not
want to use Outlook as my default mail source