NAF_SPAC

I should have given a bit more info on my document -- Here's the situation.
It's a letterhead template and of course letters may be 1 page or may be
multiple pages. I would like for people to open the letterhead, start typing,
and if their text goes to page 2, the margins automatically shift for page 2
and all the succeeding pages (back to a 1 inch all around).

It's good to know though that at least I was on the right track when I was
thinking of doing it the way you mentioned! I thought of putting in a section
break with new margins from there on out (which will work as a last resort),
but I'd really like to get it done without the section breaks.

I hope I'm making sense!

"Andrea Jones" wrote:

Put your cursor at the top of page 2. Click on File - Page Setup and set
the margins to the new values for the rest of the letter. In the 'Apply to'
box in the Margins section of the window choose 'This point forward', this
will put a section break in your document so you can set the margins for the
rest of the document independently of the first page.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk
http://www.allaboutclait.com