Hi,

I have a few customers using my OctoTools to create billing forms with
Postnet codes for their subscribers. OctoTools is not computing the
Postnet, but taking the value and creating the appropriate bar code
(including the check digit). Recently, mail-merge has been added to
OctoTools and can accommodate just about any input, vas well as possibly
bring in the zip code values from other sources and merge/map them to your
document. I am not an expert on the Postnet, but might be able to bring
this all together for a workable solution. OctoTools is designed as a very
cost effective solution for medium to high volume throughputs, batch
processing, and automated operation, but as a commercial software it is not
intended for smaller volume, one-at-a-time desktop processing. Call or
e-mail for additional information if you'd like to pursue this farther.
Thanks, larry at jbmsystems dot com (978) 535-7676.

Larry T.