Katie Rose

Default Editing a MS Word Business Card Template?

How do you edit a business card template to make the layout different? I am
trying to make a personal business card for my mom, and she does not own a
business but she would like something with her name and address to give out
to friends, etc.? She also wanted her picture on the card. I tried
downloading some of the business card templates from the Microsoft site and
they didn't seem to allow you to change things much so that you have the
basic size and shape of the card, but so that you could change other elements
of it. Does anyone know how to do this? Or where I could find a blank
business card template for MS Word?