Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.office.setup,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Abradaxis Abradaxis is offline

Default Set "ALWAYS CREATE BACKUP" Option

In Excel, I keep setting the "always create backup" in the "save as" toolsoptions menu, but it keeps on getting erased. How can I automatically produce and keep backups in Word, and Excel on a times basis. Using Windows XP and MS Office Professional components if Office 2000, although I have Office 2007, but have not installed it as yet? Thanks.