Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Ctrl A, F9 stopped working

If it's a very large document, maybe it's just a delay? Have you tried
waiting a bit longer?

By the way, what kind of fields are you using? Is the document (ever)
protected?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bhinton" wrote in message ...

I have created a large document with numerous table calculations and
calculated form fields. For some reason in this document the "select
all" and f9 has stopped working. The Ctrl A does select the entire
document, but F9 does nothing. However, if I just highlight the specific
table and then hit F9 the calculation updates properly.

I did a test on the same machine on a fresh document and the Cntrl A,
F9 works fine in the new document.

Any ideas about what is going on in this large document to make the
combination stop working?

Thanks.

--
bhinton