Luc

Default Nonrepeating headers and footers

In that case, go to View - header and footer - click on the page setup
button in the header and footer toolbar. Select PageSetup tab - Check
Different first page in the header and footer section - OK.
You will now have the opportunity to have a different header for the first
page and another one for the following pages, which in your case, you leave
empty of course.
Luc
"Nonrepeating Headers and Footers" Nonrepeating Headers and
schreef in bericht
How do I get the header and footer not to repeat? I only want them to
appear
on the first page.