Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Heading Tabs and Indents Keep Changing

Are you changing the indents in the Numbering dialog or in the Paragraph
dialog? The former override the latter.

"Journey51" wrote in message
Hi--
I change the position of my tab and indent for numbered headings (like,
Heading 1, Heading 2, and Heading 3), update the style throughout the
document for the heading, but when I close the document and open it back

up,
it's right back where it was before. This is so weird! Help, please!