Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default Detect when word is "busy" or "not busy"?

Hi Krystian

You have asked this question several times in several newsgroups. The answer
is not going to change. There is no way to detect whether Word is "busy" or
"not busy".

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Roland Krystian Alberciak" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm looking for a property called readyState [1], but I can only find it
for
IE browser objects. I'm unsuccessful in locating something like this for
Word objects.

Why: I'm trying to detect when, within powerpoint, the "Send To
Microsoft Word"
process is done.

I posted to this newsgroup to see if perhaps you guys would know anything
about this, since
this might fall in the realm of document management (ie: processes in
preparing documents)

-Krystian.

[1] http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms534359.aspx