Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
don don is offline

Default how to change recent document location

How can I change the location where Word saves the recent document list?

I use McAfee and have it set to do a file clean-up of temporary files once a
week and after it runs I lose the list of recent files in all my office
programs, Word, Excel, Access. I have tried to 'pin' the documents but this
does not keep them from being deleted in the clean-up.

In the older version of Word I could change the location of my recent
documents but it seems in Office Word 2007 there is no way of making these
changes.