Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
klam klam is offline

Default Missing text with pdf Conversion

When I convert my Word document to pdf, the pdf file has whole chunks of text
missing.

The file is a table that is four pages long. No embedded stuff or graphics
in it, just text with different styles applied.

I can't find a pattern (i.e., it is not just one style that is missing, a
block of text is missing from every page but not in the same place, some part
of a row will print out but not others).

I have checked that under Tools Options Drawing Objects is checked.
Although as mentioned, it's text within a table.

Using Word 2000 on stand alone XP and Acrobat 5.

Any help with this hair-puller, greatly appreciated!
karen