Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Some Text Not Wrapping

On the Cell tab of the Table Properties dialog, click Options... and make
sure that the "Wrap text" box is checked.

Also, make sure that the paragraph in question doesn't have a negative
indent (though that doesn't sound like the issue here).

"klam" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am quite familiar with Tables (or so I thought!) but this one table that
someone sent to me has some cells that do not text wrap. If I move the

edge
of the table further right then I can see the text. If I decrease the

size
of the table (move the right edge left-ward), the text does not show but

the
cell does increase in size. It's like the extra line is there but no text
shows.

I have confirmed that TablePropertiesCellOptions has Wrapped Text

checked.

Using Word 2000 on XP stand alone.

thx for any suggestions,
karen