Anne Troy

Hi, Lee. I, too, have instructions on creating forms, and also an envelope
template.
So, create your template using the instructions he
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word...s&LabelsTricks
And then turn it into a fill-in form by following the instructions he
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word.htm#Fill-inForms
OR use macrobuttons (which Charles mentioned) by using the instructions
he
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word...asyGuidedForms
I hope this helps!
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"Lee" wrote in message
I have an envelope for my shipping dept. that has basic criteria that they
have to manually type in on an old typewriter. What I want to do is to
create a template to where they can fill in the criteria on their PC's,
thereby getting rid of the old typewriter.

For example the current envelope has Order# printed on the front and they
have to manually type in the order # using the typewriter.

I've tried to create my own template, but whenever I try to enter the
criteria, the existing print (i.e., Order# will move according to what I
type). I just want them to be able to bring up the envelope and just fill

in
the blanks without messing up the existing forms.